This article is intended for Missouri vendors who intend to start an application to be on the Odyssey Marketplace
How to Start Vendor Application:
1. It is important that prior to this step, an account has been made for the specific vendor, once created, you will be able to see the vendor portal and be given the option to start your application.
- If you have not made an account and want to learn, click this article link: Missouri Vendor: Create An Account
2. Click the [Start Application] button and you will be redirected to a page where you will be prompted to include important information
3. Fill in the information, including uploading an approved verification document such as an: Articles of Incorporation, LLC, etc.
4. On the second page, you will see multiple boxes to check. Upon checking the boxes, you are acknowledging each statement. You will then need to sign and click the [Submit] button.
5. As soon as you submit the application, the portal will have a message stating that your submission has been received. The status of the application will appear as pending on the right hand side.
6. If your application is approved, your status will then say Application approved and the portal will allow you to set up your store on the Odyssey Marketplace.